Monday, May 24, 2010

Bra Doll from Linda Thomas




It was just a few months ago that I got an order for the BRA DOLLs pattern from Linda Thomas. She had ordered some things from me just a month before and I knew that Linda was a new doll maker. She EMailed me to tell me she was going to make the Bra Doll for a family member who was having Cancer Issues. I was so thrilled to hear from her. Well just a short time later here came a couple of EMails from Linda and pictures she had taken of two dolls she had made from my patterns. WOWzer how fab. Her very first dolls and one of them a BRA DOLL . Looks like Linda used really beautiful lace from a most awesome bra to make the BraDoll dress. Love the ruffles in the back. I was so excited and thrilled to get her EMail and the photos. Here is a front and back photo of her BELLA Bra Doll. Linda I know your BELLA will bring cheer and healing. HOW WONDERFUL. Thank you for sharing her with us. huggers barbkeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment